- SKILL LEVEL
Azure DevOps Engineer
AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR AN AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER TO WORK IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR BUSINESS UNIT OF OUR CONSULTANCY
- Offices all over the UK
- Hybrid role
- Salaries up to £100K
- Consultancy experience desirable
- To apply please call 0203 854 0120 or email email@example.com
WHO WE ARE?
We work on technically challenging, cross functional engineering projects with the aim of building supportable, sustainable, and reliable services. Our teams keep pace with the introduction of relevant agile / lean tools and techniques as well as working with great technology forming part of the UK Governments IT strategy. Our teams are what leads us forward and we are therefore looking for the best talent to join us as we continue to bring the best to the table. Due to the nature of our clients, you must have or be eligible for SC security clearance.
WHAT WILL THE AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER BE DOING?
You will be working with customer stakeholders to capture and elaborate on requirements. You’ll be responsible for creating the right environment for your multidisciplinary team to succeed, helping them to self-organise whilst creating a culture of learning and transparency. You'll be participating in sprints, daily stand-ups, and planning sessions. As essentially a servant leader, you'll keep pace with the introduction of relevant agile / lean tools and techniques and remove obstacles and blockers that might get in the way of delivery.
WE NEED THE AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER TO HAVE….
- Hands on DevOps delivery experience working on digital or technology projects either at a leading consultancy, agency, or Government organisation
- Azure: 3+ years using it as your main cloud technology
- Kubernetes experience
- Terraform as IAC
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Software engineering experience is a bonus (C/C++/Java/Python/Go/Rust/Node)
- Agile/Lean delivery processes
- 25 days holiday
- Generous training and development budget
- Progression opportunities
- Biannual salary reviews
- 6% pension contribution
- Sponsorship through SC and DV clearance
- Bupa Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Travel Insurance, Dental Cover, Gym Pass
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please call me on 0203 854 0120. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Ryan Baker. I look forward to hearing from you.
AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
DEVOPS ENGINEER / AGILE / AZURE / LINUX / SC CLEARED / SC CLEARANCE / SECURITY CLEARED / NSD / KUBERNETES / DOCKER / TERRAFORM /