- iso 27001
DevOps Security Engineer
DEVOPS SECURITY ENGINEER – ISO 27001 / NIST / OWASP / CISSP / CISM / AWS / AZURE / CI/CD / KUBERNETES
BRAND NEW DEVOPS SECURITY ENGINEER ROLE WORKING WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST TECH COMPANIES IN THE WORLD!
- ISO 27001 / NIST / OWASP / CISSP / CISM / AWS / AZURE / CI/CD / KUBERNETES
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Salary of €70.000 - €80.000
- Fully remote – candidate must be based in Portugal and commute to Lisbon once a month
- To apply please call (+31) 208 004 990 or email email@example.com
WHO ARE WE?
We help marketing, operations, IT and research teams measure, predict, and influence customer behaviour across the physical and digital world. Our cloud-based BI and Martech platform allows our customers to visualise trends from digital and physical data in a single system of record. Bolstered by the stability and transparency that come from being a public company, we aim to responsibly use technology to positively affect relationships between people and the places they visit.
The new company Cyber security function offers security advisory, design & architecture that will be enabled by a team of security experts that will be positioned to have a deep understanding of the company’s products and growth initiatives. The practice provides in-house security advisory with the technical expertise required to enable security by design in products, operations, client engagements and system development.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We are seeking a passionate security engineer that provides security expertise and advice across a spectrum of engineering and development projects to secure solution design. This role will help architect and manage the secure operation of our cloud based technical infrastructure.
This role includes responsibility for technical security implementation, administration of network security systems, creating and maintaining accurate technical documentation and a lead role communicating our technical solutions with compliance in mind. The role is suitable for someone with a passion for cutting edge cloud services, deep interest in cybersecurity architecture and security technologies, and has the ability to convert complex requirements into efficient designs, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with talented engineers.
The role will be responsible to pitch security advice at a technical level, directly to key stakeholders. The role may also provide support with client-facing engagements, security reviews, and compliance initiatives.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- 3-5 years’ Experience as a hands-on security engineer / specialist who has operated within a DevOps environment or; At least 5 years’ experience in a hands-on engineering / systems administration role within a DevOps environment, possessing good knowledge / experience of security
- Strong experience working with AWS, Azure or similar Cloud infrastructure platforms
- Strong experience working with Kubernetes, or containerised application management / orchestration in general
- Deep understanding of application security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization (RBAC), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
IT’S NICE TO HAVE…
- Understanding of security concepts deeply to be able to engage with developers, data scientists, operational teams, technologists and product specialists
- Good understanding of Active Directory / Windows / Linux / Firewall / Routing
- Experience working with broader Application Security tools / technologies
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call me on (+31) 208 004 990. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
ISO 27001 / NIST / OWASP / CISSP / CISM / AWS / AZURE / CI/CD / KUBERNETES