- SKILL LEVEL
- SC Clearance
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft power platform
Microsoft Power Platform Architect
MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM ARCHITECT
NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A POWER PLATFORM ARCHITECT IN LEEDS WORKING WITH A LEADING CONSULTANCY ON GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
- Permanent opportunity in Leeds for talented Power Platform Architects to work on mission critical projects.
- You will have the chance to be sponsored through various levels of UK Government security clearance.
- Flexible salary package depending on experience accompanied by a large training/certification budget
- Leeds based in an easily accessible location – hybrid working model
- You must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance which we will sponsor!
- To apply please email email@example.com or call 0203 854 0120
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting software engineers for a globally leading consultancy in Leeds to work on a portfolio of public and private sector projects. We work across a range of industries, supporting both small and large clients using cutting edge technology. Our teams are what lead us forward and we are therefore looking for the best talent to join us as we continue to bring the best to the table. Due to the nature of our clients, you must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance which we will sponsor!
WHAT WILL THE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER BE DOING?
We are looking for talented software engineers with an interest in Public Sector work to join our highly skilled engineering teams specialising in agile custom software development. You will be working with cutting edge technology and given the opportunity for multiple paid training opportunities and certifications. Paid certifications can be done during your working week as the client allows extra days on top of your holidays for this training.
THE POWER PLATFORM ARCHITECT SHOULD HAVE….
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g., TOGAF).
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Adam Haydock. I look forward to hearing from you.
POWER PLATFORM ARCHITECT – LEEDS
POWER PLATFORM ARCHITECT/ DYNAMICS 365/ POWER PLATFROM/ MICROSOFT POWER PLATFROM/ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER / SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / JAVA DEVELOPER / JAVA ENGINEER / SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER / SENIOR DEVELOPER / JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER / JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER / LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER / LEAD JAVA ENGINEER / SECURITY CLEARED / SECURITY CLEARANCE / SECURITY CHECK / SC CLEARED / SC CLEARANCE / DEVELOPPED VETTING / DEVELOPPED VETTED / DV CLEARED / DV CLEARANCE / DEEP VETTED / DEEP VETTING / JAVA / SPRING / SPRING BOOT / BACKEND DEVELOPER / BACK END / BACK END DEVELOPER / BACK END ENGINEER / BACKEND ENGINEER